- This event has passed.
Sketchbook: Yes, You Can Draw with Guest Julie Fei-Fan Balzer
July 16, 2016 @ 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM$140.00
Guest Instructor. Technique Class. A Not-To-Be Missed class!
Everyone can draw. In this class we’re going to leave behind the fear associated with drawing photo-realistically and embrace our own funky interpretations of the world around us. Keeping a sketchbook is a wonderful way to record your life, your travels, and the objects around you. Milton Glaser once said that you never really see something until you draw it. I agree! This class offers a laid back approach to launching your sketchbook practice!
Students Should Bring:
- sketchbook — I prefer a watercolor book, but anything will do
- mechanical pencil
- large eraser
- watercolor paints
- bristle brushes (small and medium round brushes are best)
- waterproof black pen — I like the Sakura Pigma Micron or Faber Castell Pitt Pens
- spray bottle of water
- jar or container for water
- a few objects from nature: shells, leaves, flowers, sticks, stones, etc.
- optional: rag or paper towel, apron, heat gun and extension cord
Would you like to sign up online? Click on Sign Up Here! below:
Call to sign up. One spot left.