- This event has passed.
Shoebox Card Swap – $5
December 1, 2016 @ 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM$5
Swap Meet and Card Class.
What is a Shoebox Card Swap?
A shoebox swap is a swap in which each attendee will create a card and then prepare enough cardstock for each member of the group to make one of their creations! Each project should take about 5-10 minutes to create.
It’s up to participants to prepare all materials for their creation:
- Precut and pre-score cardstock and all necessary elements of the card so we only have to complete a small step and assemble the card
- Prepare full cards (not just card fronts). A2 is preferred but not necessary.
- All components of your card should fit inside a shoebox (or similar sized box)
Participants will work on one project at a time as a group. Giving each card owner the ability to explain the necessary steps.
- Please plan your project to be something that can be completed in 5-7 minutes.
- Please have all card stock, ribbons, etc. scored/precut, and provide everything needed to stamp and assemble your project (except tape runner and scissors)
- IF your project requires special adhesive, i.e., glue dots, two-way glue, please provide this in your box
Be Sure To Bring to the Swap:
- Your favorite adhesive
2016 Shoebox Themes:
- January – Birthday
December’s meeting is free!