- This event has passed.
“Make Your Mark” Carving with Guest Artist Mandy Fariello – $20, without tool
February 28, 2016 @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM$20
Spend a fun-filled afternoon with Mandy Fariello learning how to carve your own rubber stamps with just a few basic tools.
We will explore different carving materials and techniques to help you make your art your own.
WARNING: Once you start, you won’t be able to stop!
- Linoleum cutter tool (handle) with at least a small tip (size 1 or 2) and a large tip (size 4 or 5).
- Soft carving rubber-ex: pink Speedball Speedy-Carve, Staedler MasterCarve, white vinyl erasers
- Ink pad
- Paper or a journal to stamp your masterpieces on
- #2 pencil (or other soft pencil)
- Ballpoint pen
- Images-clipart, photos, doodles. For photos, toner photocopies (black and white) in the size you want your stamp are a good idea.
- Optional-Xacto knife
Would you like to sign up online? Click on Sign Up Here! below: