- This event has passed.
Mail Art 101 with Mandy Fariello — $20
November 23, 2014 @ 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM$20
Do you long for something other than bills and junk mail in your mailbox? When was the last time you did a happy dance in the driveway by the mailbox? Too long? The best way to ensure your mailbox isn’t lonely any longer is to… wait for it… send some MailArt!
In this beginner MailArt class you will learn the ins and outs of sending and receiving fantabulous mail. We will explore an easy method to produce postcards with layers of flavor that will make their recipients jump for joy. You will leave with a new approach to your supplies, some incredible MailArt created by you, a mailing list, and your brain swirling with the endless possibilities of MailArt.
Supplies: Must haves:
- Papers: Scrapbook papers (bring the uglies!), old book pages, wrapping paper, found papers, white pages, funky special papers, etc. Mandy will be sharing some of her papers too.
- Paintbrushes for glue and paint.
- Water Holder and paper towels.
Nice to haves:
- A few rubber stamps and a few inkpads – Don’t bring them all!!!
- Inktense colored pencils, Caran d’Ache Neocolor II’s, paint pens or permanent markers. Inks or sprays.
- Images already cut out ranging in size from 1” to 6”.
- Any under-loved supplies that need ressurection.
Mandy will be supplying glue, paint and substrates.
Would you like to sign up online? Click on Sign Up Here! below: