- This event has passed.
Gelli Printing with Dana – $25
August 19, 2017 @ 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM$25
Dana has been at it again! Playing with her gelli plate!
Come join me as we use spray inks, watercolors and Impressables to create some beautiful gelli prints. Also can you guess what I might use dish soap for?? Intrigued, come find out in class! Hint: it is NOT to clean your plate.
Bring to class:
- Gelli plates. If you have more than one bring it.
- Acrylic paints – a few colors are fine. Don’t bring your whole studio!
- Sprays – any colors you like
- Watercolors – Any type. Pencil forms, paints, color bursts. Any and all will work for our technique
- Black gesso
- White Gesso
- Baby wipes
- Stencils and mark making tools – your choice. Be creative. The store has some but bring your favorites to use.
- Lots of paper you like to use to print on. Drawing papers, deli papers, copier papers, whatever you like to print on. I would suggest about 50 sheets of something-use a combination of papers too! Once we get going it may be hard to stop!
Because one of the techniques uses ink sprays, please feel free to bring rubber gloves and an apron to protect your clothes and hands.
This class is sold out.