- This event has passed.
Fun with Texture – Part 2 with Dana – $22
February 11, 2017 @ 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM$22
In this second part of our fun with texture series, we will be exploring some of the other kinds of pastes and gels to give your projects some dimension.
We will explore crackle pastes, bead pastes and gels, pumice or stone pastes and gels, heavy body gessoes and modeling pastes. Each of these different mediums will give you different ways to add some wonderful nooks and crannies to your projects. You can use these wonderful mediums on cards, layouts, canvases, and all manner of altered things!
As in our first class we will explore the different looks these mediums give on white and black backgrounds. Again you will go home with shipping tags to add to your first class ones.
Bring to class:
- An apron – some of the mediums are difficult to remove.
- Texture tools if you have them – think outside the box
- Paint brushed
- Spatulas and/or old credit cards to apply the mediums
- A couple of your favorite acrylic paints or gelato’s for colorizing. Don’t bring your whole studio just a couple will be fine
- Any mediums you may have and are unsure what to do with them-we can help you come up with ideas
- And most important – your enthusiasm!
Would you like to sign up online? Click on Sign Up Here! below: