- This event has passed.
Flips, Flaps, Pockets and Cut-Outs with Guest Julie Fei-Fan Balzer
July 17, 2016 @ 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM$140.00
Guest Instructor. Technique Class. A Not-To-Be Missed class!
Rectangle pages are so plain. Learn how to jazz up your art journal and make it 100% uniquely yours with flips, flaps, pockets, and cut-outs! Julie will be teaching you a wide variety of techniques for customizing the structure of your store-bought art journal. Take your art journaling to the next level!
Students Should Bring:
- Art journal with a sewn binding (i.e. looks like a hardcover book)
- Washi tape and masking tape
- Liquitex Matte Medium
- 5-8 colors of acrylic paint (including black)
- White Gesso
- Paintbrushes (1 small round, 1 medium round, 1 large flat, and any others you like)
- Water Jar or container for water
- Craft knife and self-healing mat
- Manila tags of all sizes
- Sturdy Paper: scrapbook paper, cardstock, watercolor paper, manila folders, etc.
- Embroidery Floss
- Black Marker
- Mechanical Pencil & White Eraser
- Palette Paper or other Paint Palette
- Optional: apron, rag or papertowel, heat gun and extension cord/power strip, bone folder, existing die cuts and/or die cutting machine with favorite dies, stapler, painted deli paper
Would you like to sign up online? Click on Sign Up Here! below:
There will be no refunds on guest teachers. You may send a friend in your spot instead.